Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have false eyelashes and was recently given a heated lash comb. How are my lashes benefiting from the heat?

Why a heater comb? What does the heat do exactly?I have false eyelashes and was recently given a heated lash comb. How are my lashes benefiting from the heat?
faster curling and it helps keep the curl long.. but i dont like it, can damage ur lashes. use shu uemura lash curler... the best! @ sephora I have false eyelashes and was recently given a heated lash comb. How are my lashes benefiting from the heat?
Lashes usually drop out from being exposed to prolonged heat from appliances. It's always best to stick your head into the fridge for ten minutes after heat treatment
the heated lash comb is actually meant for curling your lashes. it's like with your hair...you straighten or curl it (heated curler) then apply hairspray to make it stay (mascara).

No comments:

Post a Comment