Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or false: The Heat had a 19 game losing streak last season?

False. They also won the championship.True or false: The Heat had a 19 game losing streak last season?
false





I am just messing with you man, Wade is a good player, but like I said he has to prove himself again after what happened the last 2 seasons.





OGM dude, my apologies, Heat lost 15 games in a row and a 11 losing steak. I totally got you guys confused with 2007 Celtics, that lost 19 games in a row.





Yeah I assumed wrong, but I will make sure I assume right the next time.True or false: The Heat had a 19 game losing streak last season?
Have you seen what Wade did in the olympics? We all have seen what a healthy wade can do. Expect Wade to bring the championship to Miami in 09
false
false i think it was a 13 or sumting like that
I think they did
it may be false but they still suck
true... didnt it end up at like 21 or something
  • get rid of acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment