Thursday, February 4, 2010

True or False: It's not the heat, but, the humidity? Is it hot where you are? How do you handle it?

Stay Cool.....True or False: It's not the heat, but, the humidity? Is it hot where you are? How do you handle it?
Miami broke a ten-year record for the hottest day in June yesterday, 98F with triple digits and a heat index of 110+ expected today. Stay in an air conditioned building until sunset.True or False: It's not the heat, but, the humidity? Is it hot where you are? How do you handle it?
It was 70's today now it's 77 outside with a little breeze it's nice I only have a fan on and cleaning my room lol, but now it's it's dropping but the humidity 62% but it's not bad outside I think it's supposed to be hotter next week though I don't mind summer but I hate the sticky sweet feeling you get even if you just take a shower lol, I'm picky like that I have to be clean and smell good Call it weird but that's just me, I know the hotter days are coming o_O
It's the Humidity and Heat Index that gets you.





Stay hydrated and try not to run in the mid day heat, early am or late evening when the sun is almost down.





Texas, it is still 96 here, has been hitting 100 and the week is suppose to be higher than that...





Born and raised in Texas, the heat not bother me that much...you just have to know how to stay cool.
Yep you got it. I am going back to TX this week and there the temperature and humidity is high. It is going to be miserable to the max. I will AC as much as possible, dress cool, and drink water and ice tea all day. Cold showers sound good, and a trip to the pool when I can. It'll be shed the threads....for sure.
REO, to me that's false cuz I love both. I love to sweat. Or as C + C Music Factory sang, ';Gonna Make You Sweat.'; I have been cuz of the humidity and mugginess after the rain we've had all freakin' weekend.
Yes, I agree about the humidity, the six months I lived in Naples, Florida I wanted to shower three times a day! Then they say it's cold up north but it's a dry cold, that is not true! Unless you're talking about around the arctic circle!
JB , Too true !!!


Here it got up to about 85 today but the humidity was awful . Living in a rain forest area makes for very high muggy humidity .


Two A/C's on full out %26amp; this place after all day is now cool enough to eat supper .


Hope you had a good '; dad visit '; ? Missed you GF .


Zzid :)
True, at least that's how it is for me...not a big fan of high humidity.


Yes, it was almost 90 degrees at my house today.


I beat the heat by swimming in my pool or relaxing in the shade with a cool drink. Indoors I just crank up the A/C.
True for me . .


It's June and it's bloody hot already, you can boil an egg on the streets. The ACs are never turned off! I do not go out much, but i do spend sometime on the roof...I always take cold water with me, or take a cold bath after.
My God! It was 98 Degrees here today. With the humidity factored in, it was a heat index of 105! I work outside so, I have been miserable this week! All you can do is drink lots of water and pray for clouds! Lol
VERY true. The past few days it has been around 100 degrees and VERY humid.





I handle it with fans, A/C, and wet towels. :)
yes,,it is the humidity


its like 90 something here right now


I go swimming


I live in florida,,so its always hot
It is cool and rainy, was coming down pretty good just a little while ago. Had to take the fans out of the windows.
True


Yes


Stay in the inside


Miami, Florida
True


it's extremely hot here in Texas and i HATE IT cause i hate summer i can't stand being all that hto and sweating!
True - it's 85 degrees but little humidity so it's not too bad,
true. it is 87° today but goodness the humidity is awful. its weather you wear lol
I've lived in both Las Vegas and the Gulf Coast. It's not the humidity, it's the freakin' heat!
False...hot is hot...like oven hot here humid or not. I handle it 2 ways...stay in ac...or go out in the jacuzzi with the misting fan and freeze..that I like!
True but in Georgia lately it's been both. 97ish with a heat index of 105 and humid on top of that. I couldn't live without my A/C.
Stay inside, don't like the heat
yes it is very hot i try to drink plenty of water
Yup.
It's humid where I live.





I jump into my pool.


: )

No comments:

Post a Comment