Sunday, February 7, 2010

True or false: You have the heat on in your home?

trueTrue or false: You have the heat on in your home?
false, its like 1,000 degrees out!





ahahha


but no we dont...its hot outTrue or false: You have the heat on in your home?
False. It's summertime in North America.
False - the air conditioner is on
False...........It's still 90 degrees out and it's 9:30. I have the A/C running
FALSE. I live in South (Deeeeep) Texas. We will never turn the heat on here.
i live in south florida and its piping hot out.


but freezing in my house, so FALSE
False
False, its too hot here
False,
False
False
False. It's summertime where I live.
On right now? False I have the a/c on
It's summer so false....
False.
FALSE.. it is 88 degrees outside right now..
false





climate is hot here
false
false
false
true
false i have ac on
umm...false
false.
false.


its perfect weather in my town.
false.
normally yes, but today its too hot!
oh, not now..

No comments:

Post a Comment